Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to do this,

I have to fetch the details of all the flights that travel from 'JFK' to 'FRA'.'JFK' & 'FRA' are respectively the "AIRPORTFR" & "AIRPORTTO".This has to be done by using BLT.

Thanks in Advance

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

I have mapped SAPJcoInterface-Response to xmlcontent of XmlSaver(Configuration links of XMlSaver)

& got the output in the text file as

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><ZZBAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST>

<INPUT><AIRLINE/><DESTINATION_FROM><AIRPORTID/><CITY>JFK</CITY><COUNTR/><COUNTR_ISO/></DESTINATION_FROM><DESTINATION_TO><AIRPORTID/><CITY>FRA</CITY><COUNTR/><COUNTR_ISO/></DESTINATION_TO></INPUT>

<TABLES><FLIGHT_LIST/><RETURN><item><TYPE>E</TYPE><ID>BC_IBF</ID><NUMBER>052</NUMBER><MESSAGE>City JFK unknown</MESSAGE><LOG_NO/><LOG_MSG_NO>000000</LOG_MSG_NO><MESSAGE_V1>JFK</MESSAGE_V1><MESSAGE_V2/><MESSAGE_V3/><MESSAGE_V4/><PARAMETER/><ROW>0</ROW><FIELD/><SYSTEM>ERPCLNT020</SYSTEM></item><item><TYPE>E</TYPE><ID>BC_IBF</ID><NUMBER>052</NUMBER><MESSAGE>City FRA unknown</MESSAGE><LOG_NO/><LOG_MSG_NO>000000</LOG_MSG_NO><MESSAGE_V1>FRA</MESSAGE_V1><MESSAGE_V2/><MESSAGE_V3/><MESSAGE_V4/><PARAMETER/><ROW>0</ROW><FIELD/><SYSTEM>ERPCLNT020</SYSTEM></item><item><TYPE>E</TYPE><ID>BC_IBF</ID><NUMBER>001</NUMBER><MESSAGE>Errors occurred</MESSAGE><LOG_NO/><LOG_MSG_NO>000000</LOG_MSG_NO><MESSAGE_V1/><MESSAGE_V2/><MESSAGE_V3/><MESSAGE_V4/><PARAMETER/><ROW>0</ROW><FIELD/><SYSTEM>ERPCLNT020</SYSTEM></item></RETURN></TABLES>

</ZZBAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST>

Is it the right solution

Thanks in Advance

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sathish,

It is not the right soultion.The format is right.

In Return > TYPE-> E. It indicates the error.

Check in the SAP system whther the data is there for these cities.

Regards,

Kishore

Message was edited by:

kishore kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Close your thread, if it is answered

thnks

Muzammil

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

There is a simple and effective way..

In your Repeater Action's configure Objects use

<b>SAPJCOInterface_0.Response{/BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST/TABLES/FLIGHT_LIST/item[AIRPORTFR = 'JFK' and AIRPORTTO = 'FRA']}</b>

I think this one will work.

Regards

Muzammil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abesh,

Can you be some more specific.Where will i have the options of Input structures in the BLT's.

Thanks in Advance

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To be more specific, first configure ur SAP server in SAP server configuration.

Then in BLT, use the SAP JCO interface action block and select the BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST.

Now check right clicking on the action block, for the links.

Here u can find the request and response xml for the JCO interface.

This is where u have to map your inputs.

Create transaction properties for "From" and "TO" and map the transaction properties to /BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST/INPUT/DESTINATION_FROM/AIRPORTID and /BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST/INPUT/DESTINATION_TO/AIRPORTID.

Similarly map the responses to a transaction property called OUTPUT and u can check this using an xaute query

Thanks,

ajitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right click on JCO_Action block. Go to configure.

Give the SAP Alias Name and Get the BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST.

After Generating the Xml, Go to the link( again right click on the action block.)

SAP_JCOInterface--> Request--> BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST ---> INPUT -

> DESTINATION FROM -

> CITY

Click on the right bottom + sign.

In the space "'JFK'

Click on ADD

SAP_JCOInterface--> Request--> BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST ---> INPUT -

> DESTINATION TO -

> CITY

Do the same procedure. ADD FRA . Now run transaction.

To see result....

Add a xml saver under the JCO action block. Give the path to save file.

Add the SAP_JCOInterface Response xml with xmlcontent of the xmlsaver.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you,i will try & get back to you

Hi ajitha,

I am trying to get the information from the BAPI.It's like a where condition.I wanted to know all the details of the flights that are travelling from 'JFK' to 'FRA'.

Thanks

Satish

abesh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Use BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST. It has input structures DESTINATION_FROM and DESTINATION_TO. Map the Value "JFK" to the field DESTINATION_FROM-AIRPORTID and the value "FRA" to the field DESTINATION_TO-AIRPORTID.

Execute the BAPI with these parameters only and it should work !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Be more specific..

From where are you trying to pull these data?

Please explain your scenerio...

Thanks,

Ajitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

For that first write a query template to fetch the same information and put the quert template inside the BLT. Then create a transaction variable type xml and as Output. Map your query output to the xml variable. Your transaction output will be the required data.

Thanks,

Rajesh.