cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License is not picked automatically

0 Kudos

Hi GTS Experts,

We are facing one issue which is related to legal control export.

we did configuration for licenses determination and maintained license, but it is not picking, please help us.

as we created sales order in feeder system (ECC), which is transferred successfully and custom document created with no errors.

the status of the customs document is legal control : Checked / Available: Service Active, No Block.

but our license is not picked, we are getting the below message with green status.

product XXXXXXXXXX  not relevant for control with legal regulation ZZZZZ.

we maintained determination strategy for license type IVL , respective export license is in active status, maintained Export control classification number and export list number specified in the product under legal control table

please give some inputs to pick the license.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Narayana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

It sounds like the system is not trying to determine a licence, because the Product is flagged as "not relevant" for that Legal Regulation.  Please check the Product Master "Legal Control" tab carefully.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave thanks for your reply.

please find the product master as attached.

Regards,

Narayana.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

It's perhaps a bit confusing, but that Product is flagged as "no control".  There's a choice in configuration ("Control Settings for Legal Control") between needing all Products maintained or none maintained by default.  Here you've chosen the "none" option ('B'), so you must flag for "Individual Maintenance" any Products that you want to control under that Legal Regulation.  The Product shown does not have that flag set, so is considered by the system to have "no control".

Hope that answers your question.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable information Dave.

i made below changes to the control setting for legal regulation i.e,

Product mast maintenance : Every product is relevant for check

manual assignment default : 00system.

now i able to assign the license manually to the customs document than it is pickking and value got depreciated.

can you please tell me that, which setting needs to manitain to pick the license automatically.

Thanks,

Narayana

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

If the Product is classified for Legal Control, the licence should be picked automatically.  Please carry out another test to check.  If no automatic assignment is made, please let us know the results.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)