cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_BUPA_SUPPLIER:101

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm working on implementing SRM SUS the extended classic scenario. we are trying to send a vendor from r/3 to SUS when we send a vendor thro bd16 i am getting teh following error in my SUS sxmb_moni, plz help me to resolve teh issue

- <STANDARD>

<CONTROLLER />

<FAULT_TEXT>An error occured within an XI interface: Exception occurredE:BBP_BUPA_SUPPLIER:101 -Vendor with e-mail address testsusvendor@yahoo.com not found; process monitor Programm: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP; Include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002; Line: 57</FAULT_TEXT>

<FAULT_URL />

<FAULT_DETAIL />

</STANDARD>

Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

In SUS IMG, Settings for business partners, if you have activated 'Use Self registration' indicator, uncheck it.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramki,

thanx for your reply this worked fine . I have an doubt if i want to configure ROS and SUS in the same client what should be the approch so that i do not com across this problem

Regards,

Anand

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think system expects the vendor to be registered through ROS with the same email before you replicate from R/3. If both ROS registered supplier and R/3 vendor have same email id, then no problem. Otherwise, The long text of your error gives the procedure:

Message no. BBP_BUPA_SUPPLIER101

Diagnosis

Supplier registration is active. The system could not find supplier master data for this e-mail address.

System Response

The system generates an entry in supplier replication monitoring in SAP SUS.

Procedure

1. Call transaction BBP_SUS_BP_ADM to start supplier replication monitoring.

2. If the e-mail address is incorrect, choose Delete. Change the e-mail address in the procurement system and replicate the supplier master data again.

3. If the supplier master data was not created via supplier registration, select New Business Partner. Change the e-mail address in the procurement system and replicate the supplier again.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx ramki .

Regards,

Anand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Refer to <b>SCOT</b> transaction for E-mail settings. Please contact your BASIS Team.</u>

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul