cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Servlet [default] will be unavailable for undefined time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Application is running fine on one node but not on other.

the error I'm getting when try to access the application on second node is:

#005056B2008100690000001C000041D20004EE2A01653B5F#1387764086291#com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl#goodyear.com/AuEAR#com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl#Guest#0##n/a##21755f206b7611e3a4d4005056b20081#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_35##0#0#Error#1#/System/Server/WebRequests#Plain###application [australia] Processing HTTP request to servlet [default] finished with error.

The error is: com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.WebUnavailableException: Servlet [default] is currently unavailable.

I chk the log but no more info on this error.

I found that SAP Process igswd_mt is in stopped status on second node, not sure but I think this might be cause of the error..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was this running before?

Another thing that your Central instance and the application server both have instance no 00. I know that they are running on different server.

Please check the sapstart log to see why it is not starting .

Most of the time issue can be because the port might be used by some other service.

Please check the below note.

1527176 - IGS doesn't function after restart

514841 - Troubleshooting when a problem occurs with the IGS

can you please check that all the igs kernel file asre good. Also check the below folder has correct permission and file.

/usr/sap/SID/J*/igs

Did it stop after any kernel change.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rishi for quick response.

I'm working with basis team to troubleshoot this issue according to your advise.

Will get back to you.

Thanks, Dinesh.