cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the VIEW of currency in FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i have a requierement from a customer to be able to display different currencies in the credit limit they have customers with credit limit in MXN and other customers in USD but the ccredit control area and the company are defined in MXN. the question is how can i display the credit limit and credit exposure in different currencies?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge you can't display the multiple currencies in FD32 in Standard SAP. System copy the Credit control area currency only into FD32.

When the customer is having multiple currencies system convert that into Credit control area currency and display in to Credit control area currency in Subjective you maintain in OB08, but this will not be used to display multiple currencies in FD32.

thanks,

Srinu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the currency of credit control area that is assigned to company code .The path is SPRO->Enterprise structure->definition ->financial accounting->Define credit control area. Here maintain US and then try.

You may need to check OSS note before changing the currency as the change may impact the already created documents.

But Currency can use from only Company code and Customer Currency and you can maintain only with Currency Conversion Exchange rates in OB08

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

We can maintain different currency at FD32 ( Customer Credit Mgmt- Central data ).

Maintain OB08 too.

Regards/Rajesh