cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing data to SAP script from print program-VF03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a stand alone print program which ahs the invoice number in its selection screen which when entered displays the layout of invoice by using a sap script.

Now since I have to get this layout displayed from VF03, I have added the program, sap script name and a subroutine which contains the code which was initially there under the start-of-selection event in the stand alone program, in NACE. I have replaced the selection screen parameter for invoice number in my program with nast-objky which contains the invoice entered in vf03.

But when I am entering the invoice in vf03 and selecting print preview, the data is getting captured in the internal table defined in my program but the same is not getting reflected in the layout displayed. So I am always getting the blank values in the output though I did not modify the original sap script at all. Pls help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keep a breakpoint in your print program and see if your program is being triggered indeed. Do not forget to start Update debugging, otherwise it will not stop in your print program.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had already kept the breakpoint and checked that the data is getting captured properly. But its not getting written in the sap script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sushma,

can u paste ur code??