cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO with basic excise duty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have been going through numerous posts over last several weeks and every document on scn but still confused about how to finally be able to configure and create a simple PO cycle wherein BED is calculated and posted till MIRO.

I am trying hard to understand CIN and have not been able to find a single document which is complete or comprehensively documenting step by step all config steps with one cycle of testing.

Pls help me with following questions as I struggle to understand CIN.

(I am only focused on TAXINN)

1. For calculation of Basic excise duty BED in PO the calculation scheme in MM OR the tax procedure TAXINN in FI needs to incorporate a condition type for BED?

2. How this whole interaction between calculation schema woks with tax procedure? Any document clearly explaining the linkage.

3. Are there standard IDES data which I can practice?

Pls guide.

Thanks Niks

Moderator Remarks:

As discussion is related to CIN, therefore it is moved from SAP ERP - Logistics Materials Management (SAP MM) to Internationalization and Unicode . Further this discussion is locked. As this a very basic query and the discussions are not a replacement for proper training.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can search in SCN,

There are a lots of threads and documents for TAX procedure. You can learn from all threads and documents.

Here is a document for TAXINN step by step procedure.

Hope it helps you

Configuration of Tax Calculation Procedure TAXINN (SAP Library - India)

*Message was edited by: Dëv Päträ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have gone through so many posts. But its too overwhelming. Even the link you mentioned I have gone through earlier.

Pls help me in understanding with one simple excise duty posting.