Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Transfer of PR 'ANORETRY'

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Going with my previous thread

I am now able to transfer PR from ecc to srm . But now when I transferred the old PR's its giving the error of ANORETRY. Before this I changed my RFC User.And after doing all changes when I transferred new PR's they were transferring.But the old PR's which we created are not getting transferred when I changed the RFC User name. As you can see in the screenshots I transferred 5 PR's and all are stuck. How to solve this issue. After changing the RFC user Name my new PR's are getting transferred , but why not old PR's . Also in table EPRTRANS I changed the transfer date to today's date and copy status was 3 for all PR's which I changed to 2.

How can I solve this error.

I am into SRM7.0 Ehp2 Classic Scenario with Service Procurement.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav,

I reviewed the correct answer in the previous discussion.

If this is the correct answer, your system should be using SOA scenario instead of report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER. They can't be used at the same time.

Would you please review the settings again and make sure what scenario is used in your system?

This is very important for further identification.

Best regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ivy,

We are using the report to transfer. Previously I used to do the changes in EPRTRANS table to match the date. And due to this I used to get errors while transferring. But later on when using the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER , there is provided the date as 31.12.9999 so all the PR's where transferred.I have activated ESOA too but we are not using as of now.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam.

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

First, please check if there is any lock entry for PR transfer in trx smq1 in ECC side.

If so, please delete them before tranferring again.

Then please check if there is any error in trx slg1 in SRM side for these old PRs.

If so, please tell me what the error is and check if you have fixed them.

At last, please check if there is entry in table EPRTRANS for these PRs with TRANSSTAT as '2' or '1'.

If so, you may transfer them with report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER for them with Transfer date equal to the date in table EPRTRANS.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy ,

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Sorry I can't provide you with the screenshots as now I am not with my system.But I solved that issue. The problem which I faced was when PR is created with Delivery date in future. Then we used to change the delivery date/transfer date in table EPRTRANS inorder to transfer the future date PR to current date and we used to transfer and just because of this I used to get ANORETRY error.Later on I didn't changed anything and transferred then everything was working fine.Even after maintaining a variant in BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER, we are able to transfer the future date PR.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Happy New Year

So what is the current issue now? From you latest description, I don't know what the current issue is. If you found lock entry in smq1, then please check trx slg1 in SRM side to see the specific error.

Please clarify what your requirement is.

Best regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy,

The issue was the same as above. But I solved it . And there is no issue. So closing the thread.

Thanks

Gaurav

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Good news

Best regards,

Ivy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please check the log in SRM transaction SLG1 for Object BBP_EXTREQ to get details of the error. Share the snapshot...may be we can get some details from there.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

i have added new column for the SRM standard field i.e MANU_PROD (Manufacturer part number ) to the item overview of shopping cart screen by enhancing the webdynpro component . i put the value of "manufacuturer part number" in that column and if i  press enter then  finally that column unable to hold the value. we are using SRM 7.02 version.

My requirement is,  that column should hold the given value .

Can you please suggest me how to do this ?

Thanks and regards

krishna mohan