cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Automatic Email after (JSM) Job Request Created to Message Processor

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been configuring my action profiles in transaction SPPFCADM to setup automatic emails to Message processor or team responsible after I create a Job Request and I've tried many things, but I'm not getting emails.

I've tried many blog solutions...I use Job Schedule Manager with a Job Request Link in our Enterprise Portal. I have all of the information provided in the request such as Processor. This goes to IT SErvice Desk Manager in Solution Manager WorkCenter and that part is working fine. I can even transfer the job request to automatically create job documentation to schedule the job with no problem. Now if only I can have an email sent automatically when the job request is sent then that will be OUTSTANDING!!!

I've tried the SLFN0001_ADVANCED, created Z_MAIL_JOBREQUEST,

Processing Time (Immediate Processing..and I've tried Processing When Saving Document

Checked Scheduled Automatically and unchecked Changeable and Executable in Dialogue

Selected Partner Dependent - SLFN0004 Message Processor

Action Merging: Max. 1 Action for Each Action Definition

Completed the Smart Form Info

CRM_SLFJ_JOB_REQ_DESC

CL_DOC_PROCESSING_CRM_ORDER

CRM_SRVORDER_EXEC_SMART_FORM

I've tried setting scheduled conditions and start conditions...still no emails. At a lost after many attempts and readjustments.

Please help..any suggestions out there? Do I need to run any jobs? What am I missing if all of this is correct?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elliott,

Check that business partner in message processor are not replicated in other partner functions f.e. Reported by or Current processor just check with all different business partners.

Rg Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey THANK YOU VERY MUCH DAN!! That did it. I'm the only one testing from end to end so I should've used my instincts to change the reporter to another user other than myself as the Message Processor.Now if I can just use only one action profile...and the right form. LOL. ITS ALL GOOD NOW so thank Sir!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another question regarding workflow...

Okay so now..I would like the workflow to be..

1. User Creates Job Request / Or Change Job Request

2. The Business Workstream Lead Config or Manager Approves by (Approving and Saving)

3. Then after they save the status.. I (Message Processor) should  get the automatic  email to complete the job..

I noticed their are different action profiles....Is this all possible with little or seamless interaction by the approver?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elliott,

Yes it is possible, the action that sends email can be customized for particular Partner function plus job request status ( ZMIN if incidents, ZMCR if Change request ).

Partner functions customized in action itself, statuses are in Start / Schedule condition.

Rg Dan

Answers (0)