Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate system status in sale document

da_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Can you tell me how can we to deactivate system status (not status profile - user status) in sale document.

thx in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

da_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

thx your replied

yes, we know some transaction code to configure system status , eg. BS02/BS12/BS22/BS32/BS42/BSVX, but we urgently wanna to know system status will be triggered by what logic.

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

System Status will get updated as per the Status Management in Sales Order Processing.

It allows you to document the current processing status of an object, such as a sales order or sales order item. The current processing status can consist of a combination of individual statuses.

System Status fulfills the below two functions:

1. It Informs you that a particular status has been reached.
  2. It determines which business transactions may or may not be carried out next.

I hope you understood the Logic of System Status now.

Thanks

Anand Kumar KS

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly take help from Basis on guy on this.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to tcode: BS22 and here you can see all the Sys status objects.

here you can set "Do not display status flag" as well..

Please check Environment-> Transaction/Status profiles/object types.

In tcode BS22 click on object  I0002 and click on No influence radio button for all and after that if you set the flag for don't display status.then i think problem will resolve. Please try i don't have authorization to check this 

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to BS22 & BS23 T Code and CHECK the 'Do not display' box to disable the display.

It will help you to solve your issue.

Also, for your kind information.

There are two kinds of Status:

1. System Status - These are determined automatically by the transactions you carry out. You cannot change a system status manually.
  2. User Status - It can be activated and deactivated by the user.

Thanks

Anand Kumar KS

da_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

thx all of you guys replied.

we didn't maintain any status profile, neither sale document type nor item category. And we found that some item has system status, but other items hasn't, all of this items within same sale document.

Could you some experts can tell us, the system status trigger logic. I found some place the mentioned that  'system status are maintained and deliveried by sap, they are activated or deactivated by performaing an application procedure, or directly.'  so i wanna to know that how can we deactivate system status directly.

thx in advance.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check t.code BS23 ( system status I0002 Status REL, -Relased ).

Thanks,

Naren

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe the sales order created with reference to either Service Notification of service order or may be from Project systems

In general System status to sales order is inherited from preceding document

also try to remove status profile in VOV8 if you dont want user status profile

regards,

santosh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard sales order ,we will not have system status,Kindly check status profile might be maintained in your document type as well as check in that item category.

Thanks,

Naren