cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with #tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm Creating one # table(#temp) through source code, then insert some values into the #table and later i'm using the same # table in a procedure to retrieve the values and then drop the same #table in procedure .

But i'm not able to retrieve the values from #table in procedure. and it is retireving an error sometimes or empty values

From my observation, Since the #table is creating through powerbuilder source code using SQLCA, it is not synchronizing the with the same #table used in procedure and moreover my appliation is user by multiple users so in multiple sessions the same #table may not sync with the table used in procedure.

Please look over it and let me know your suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to post this over in the PowerBuilder Developer Center.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, you create global temp table (##temp) or create a permanent table and delete/insert data as per your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Thanks for responding...

My requirement is clearly to use # table only...

So if there is any way to use the same # table in source code and in the procedure ... Needs to work in multiple sessions... i.e. for one session, the # table is deciated to the corresponding user  who is using the # table from source code to procedure...