cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Batch in Delivery with out cancel further doc (shipment)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have one issue related to Batch.

In delivery Batch is assign to material ABC. suppose material total qty is 45.545 but when batch is assign to material it is assign to qty 45.544 and remaining .001 qty no batch is assign. Now Picking, Packing/ Handling Unit, Shipment has been done but system is unable to do PGI because of missing Batch for .001 qty.

I suggested user to cancel the shipment so we will assign the Batch to remaining .001 qty in delivery but our client does not want to cancel shipment. without cancelling shipment if we open delivery even in change mode we can not assign Batch to .001 qty because all fields have become in Gray mode.

Can anybody suggest me what is the solution of this issue ??

Awaiting for experts reply

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Please remove your delivery in shipment and do the required changes in delivery if PGI has not be done .

regards

Ashish.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Prasanth

Please let me status of your PGI . I feel PGI has been done .No need to cancel your Shipment .Just reverse your PGI and Pick the Entire quantity in delivery.Once Done come to Shipment and redetermine the leg .

I feel system should allow you .Plz Let me know if you are stuck at someplace .

Regards

Santosh Verma