cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading standard forms to ZCI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am using EP 7.0 SP 11 together with ECC 6.0 SP 11. In the Portal, I am using ESS, the travel module.

In the travel, there are three forms: PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM, FITP_PLAN_FORM, FITP_REQUEST_FORM.

until now, I have used ACF to see the forms in the Portal. But now I want to convert it to ZCI, so it can be accessed without ACF and in other browsers than Internet Explorer.

What I have done is:

1) Started uploading the forms attached to this note:

Note 1031614 - Travel Management PDF Forms: Update Forms to ZCI Layout

2) Updated the forms in the transaction SFP_ZCI_UPDATE

Note 956074 - Using the update function for forms

3) Checked the forms in transaction SA38 - FP_CHK_REPORT

When trying to look at the forms in the portal (from Mozilla Firefox 1.5), I just get a blank window with no error messages.

What could be wrong ? Any suggestions ?

Best Regards

Kristoffer Engh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forms attached to note 1031614 have already been upgraded and have already a ZCI Layout.

Running transaction SFP_ZCI_UPDATE is not necessary at all, since the forms had already been converted.

This note was updated on 04/05/2007. Now it describes the changes that have to be done in SAP_ESS, so that the forms can be displayed.

If this does not help please open a CSN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply!

According to the updated note 1031614, SAP ESS 600 SP 09 is mandatory. This Support Package is not yet available on service.sap.com, so I guess I have to wait until it is ready for download.

Best Regards

Kristoffer Engh

Answers (0)