Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cproject mass change functionality

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I need to modify all cProjects in the system to include them a Status profile. Is there any massive way to do that? I know that there is the report DPR_DX_PROJECT but only create/modify.

for the Items --> exists the functionality mass change

For PS --> exists the transaction CNMASS

Is there any option for cProjects? I have checked in the forum but I have't found the solution.

Thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Clara,

no, there is no standard functionality for such mass change. But you can get it via a own report, codes are straightforward,

1. use table dpr_project to retrieve the projects (guid) you want to change.

2. call the BAPI with the guid and the status profile.

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_BUS2172_SET_STATUS'

EXPORTING

project_definition_guid = lv_guidc

IV_STATUS_PROFILE       =

3. call commit via BAPI_CPROJECTS_COMMIT_WORK BAPI

I think, that is all. But anyway see the BAPI document for more details.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

Thanks a lot for your answer. Do you know if there is a report to refresh cProjects?

REgards

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you mean to review the status profile after change?

The value is stored in the table dpr_project field STAT_PROFILE_PRO.

If you have relative latest hotpackage, there is a report dpr_get_tree to let you get database records.

Or if it does not exist, you can use the previous version

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/cProject+structure+database+view

Kind regards

Zhenbo

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Zhenbo,

I have already a report to include/ mofify fields in cproject master data table but more and less this report includes them directly in the table ( this is not enough for status profile). If there was a report to refresh the project information ( recalculate values etc..) executing my report before and after this one I think that I wouldn't need create another custom report.

I found a standard report to refresh item information, but I didn't found the same for cProjects.

THanks

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Clara,

the scheduling BAPI should be the right one to BAPI_BUS2172_SCHEDULE, it recalculate the dates. And if the customizing for save is set up in 'right' way,  the evaluation & calculation get recalculated too.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

I need to assign status profile to the project header. When manually you assign it the system will give the initial user status ( INIC in my case).

IF I assign directly in a table the status profile ZSTATUS, the initial status won't be added then I would need to refresh the cProject.

I know that enter directly in the table is not the correct way, but you will agree with me that create a status profile and assign to the existing cProjects is a normal requirement.

I have found a report to refresh item information and another one to refresh the DFM information between item and cProjects but I haven't found a report to refresh only cProjects information.

MY initial question was if there was a report to substitute cProjects fields in a massive way ( like CNMASS in PS or mass change functionality in PPM) and you have confirmed me  there isn't any report. Thanks a lot for you help, my question is answered. I will check other alternativeS and I will open a new question if I need more help.

MAny Thanks!

Answers (0)