cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syclo Mobile Suite

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was looking into Syclo resource center and found one document about Syclo Mobile suite. Please find attachment for the same.

This suite has different applications like Work Manager, Inventory Manager,Round Manager, Sales Manager, Inspection Manager, Schedule Manager,Task tracker.Audit manager etc. Currently I can find only 5 applications(Work Mananger, Inventory Manager, Sales Manager, Round Manager. Service Manager)

in SAP marketplace. Other applications like Inspection Manager, Schedule Manager, Task managers are not available. These applications are also very useful for oil ang gas utilities companies and we have many customers from this domain.

Can anyone let me know from where I can get all other Syclo applications(like Task Tracker, Inspection Manager, Schedule manager etc)?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Kaivan Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Kaivan,

I believe those other products you mentioned were planned at the time but never produced.  Task Tracker I think may heve been released as an enhancement that integrated with the IBM Maximo backend.  The other two might have been one off projects that were done by our consulting group for Maximo, again maybe with the intent to productize them at some point.  None of these ideas were ever produced to communicate with an SAP system though.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best thing to do is to write to syclosupport

they really help.

Cheers

venkat

happy holidays!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oops dint notice that Jason Latko has already replied. Please ignore my previous reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jason for your reply. Hence I believe only five products of Syclo are available in market to communicate with SAP backend.