Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding fields in the structure /SAPAPO/KOMGO

Piyush
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I working on a GATP project.

Some of the project requirements lead to add the customized fields in the field catalogue for RBA, Allocation and BOP.

With the help of ABAP colleague, I was able to add two customized fields in structure /SAPAPO/KOMGO. I had brought these fields into field catalogue for RBA tables. Then I had created new condition table. The condition table is added to the corresponding access sequence. Then I had maintained the condition record for the new tables.

But while creating the sales order, the RBA check is not happening as per my expectation. The rule is not determined for the new access which is using the customized field.

Then I had added a standard field PSTVY – ‘item category’ in the field catalogue. I had repeated the above mentioned process.

During sales order creation the RBA check happened as per my expectation. The rule was determined for the new access which is using the standard field.

Am I missing any step while adding a custom field in the structure /SAPAPO/KOMGO, or any other issue?

Could you please help?

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Ranpura

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Piyush,

I saw many questions on this area. The generic answer to this question would be "Use the ECC field catalogue user exit to append the custom added fields in the KOMGO structure to be able to respect and pick up the relevant condition records. The same logic applies not only for RBA, but also for Scheduling, Product Allocations as well.

Enhancing /SAPAPO/KOMGO structure alone would be a half job done. Because, APO doesn't know the value for this new field and hence it has to come from R/3 during ATP  check.

Bottom line :- Please append the custom fields in the internal table US_CATALOGUE in the field catalogue user exit in R/3. When you append the entries, these entries would be further used across all the processes during ATP check. Your rule in the condition record would also be picked up since the conditions are matching for the condition table.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

SCM APO Consultant

Piyush
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Babu,

The issue has been resolved.

As per your reply custome fields had been appended to the internal table US-CATALOGUE..

Then it had given the desired results.

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Ranpura

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

I would advice to have a look at below SAP note, and check if this helps you.

Note 371832 - APO field catalog update w-o relevant change in R-3

Rgds

Sourabh