cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define dateline category during maintenance of billing plan type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am in the midst of setting up the SD configuration in my current system from scratch and this is the error message that I have encountered, "Define dateline category during maintenance of billing plan type". Basically, what I have done is to create a contract using tcode 'VA41'. This error happened on the second screen after inserting contract type, sales org, distribution channel and division. any guru out there, pls advise. Thanks!!!

Regards

Andy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!! Andy,

Dateline category controls data such as the billing block and the billing rule at the billing date level of the billing plan.

We assign a date category to billing plan in t.code OVBJ. check the assignment, make them if neccessary.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

PATHIK

Dear Andy,

Please check & maintain the enteries in t.code OVKK.

Do give your feedback.

Regards,

PATHIK

Message was edited by:

Pathik Pandya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pathik, thanks a lot! managed to resolve the issue. After resolving the issue, another issue arises. The system is prompting "No pricing procedure could be determined". "The appropriate pricing procedure could not be determined in 683V". I have checked and the setting is there in Table T683V. I did another check at the IMG : SD->Basics Functions-> Pricing-> Pricing Control. What could be the problem?

Thanks!

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have proper pricing procedure determination in place. Pricing procedure is determined based on Sales Org., DC, Division, Document pricing procedure, Customer pricing procedure. So make sure all are in place and have proper determination in place, should solve your problem. Also check the setting for pricing porcedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

I have checked all that u have mentioned. Everything is in place. I even check the below tables. The settings are in there except T683C.

T683

T683C

T683S

T683T

T683U

T683V

mmm... where else did I miss out?

Thanks

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I think you should also check the Customer Master and Document type , to check wether the combination for which you have assigned the pricing procedures to, are also the same maintained in the sales doc type (Document pricing procedure) and assigned to that customer (Customer Pricing Procedure).

Hope it helps.

Message was edited by:

Priyanka M.Matcheswala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka & Jagadish, think I got it. Customer Pricing Procedure is not maintained in customer master. Thanks alot man.

Regards

Andy

Answers (0)