cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why can't copy "delivery plan" from customer to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Today I verify my guess in test system , I got an issue.

As you know , the plant will be copied to sales order ,if there are customer material records in VD53. So I think , the sales order should be copy from customer or material if haven't create customer material records?

1. I changed "delivery plant" to E202 in VD02.

2. I changed "plant" to E201 in sales view of MM02.

If created sales order , the plant of sales order is E201. Then delete the filed "E201" in MM02, I think that the plant of sales order is E202 when created new sales order.

But the plan is blank in sales order, I haven't saw any value in VA01.

Did you know why the plant of customer data can't copy to sales order? What kind of logic in sap system?

Best regards,

Candy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you hvae mentioned is correct way from which plant gets determined. But if the plant is maintained in the customer master (Sold-to / Ship-to) it has to be picked in the sales order.

The logic of plant determination is as follows:

System first searches for delivering plant in customer material info record. If it finds a plant here, it picks plant from here into the sales order.

If plant is not found above, it looks at the Ship to Party Master

If plant is not found above, it looks at the Sold to Party Master

If plant is not found above, it looks at the material master

Further, if any plant determination enhancement is made, all of the above settings get overwritten.

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Thanks for your help .

I have checked it in system , mybe my customer master can't copy to sales order.Could you kindly tell me where control the plant determined in spro?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Candy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, there is no such control for plant determination from SPRO apart from what has been mentioned above.

Regards,

Umesh

Answers (0)