cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deviation from Standred Schdule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scnerio is

1 CAS= 30 SKU, Order needs to be created and delivered in CAS only (i.e multiples of 30)

while creating order its taking in multiples of only and system is confirgured for it ,

But for back order when we go and add stock manually and confirm the schdule line, schdule line are not confirming in multiples of 30 or as per CAS,

Now delivery is cretaed with whatever schdule lines are confirming ,Now client dont want broken packs to be delivered, and if customer is eligible for partial delivery they are receing broken packs

Can anyone please help me if you have faced similar situvation before

Eg:

1= CAS= 30SKU

if order is 180 and schdule line is confirming only 116.

Delivery will be created for broken packs

i.e. 3 full CAS and one broken pack with 26 SKU.

Please let me know If there is any way we can configure schdule line when availabily check happens for back order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then have you tried By keeping for message number V4-081 by changing the system message from W to E.--By doing this system will not allow other than 30,60,90 etc..in sales order.(OVAH-T code)

If you want the material has always to be delivered in the multiples of 30's only---- then convert the message type from W to E for VL-365 message in IMG>>>Logistic execution>>>Shipping>>System modifications>>>Specify characteristics for system messages>>>Define message types of system messages)

Note: By doing this any of the materials has been maintained with delivered quantity  in MMR--- are not allowed in loose pieces other than mentioned.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want the material has always to be delivered in the multiples of 30's only---- then convert the message type from W to E for VL-365 message in IMG>>>Logistic execution>>>Shipping>>System modifications>>>Specify characteristics for system messages>>>Define message types of system messages)

If this solution is implemented than they will not be able to make delivery at all if it is not in multiple of 30 what i want is it should use some kind of rounding rule and make it in multiple of 30 and deliver the quantity and rest of the quantity should go back to inventory.

For example

If we try delivering 35 it should deliver 30 only and rest 5 should go back to inventory.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you maintain Minimum delivery Quantity is MMR--then it reminds the user while delivery with Warning---But try with Delivery unit field in MMR for your requirement.

Always availability happens based on the Base unit of measure--So schedule lines will come accordingly.

As per you 1 CAS=30SKU--then you need to maintain accordingly- to get confirmed schedule lines.

What exactly your problem is?

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

While Entering order they will be entering in the mutiple of 30's only , if not then it will automatically roundoff in the mutiple of 30's, So that not a problem, But when we try and deliver quantity for back order, Schdule line will not confirm it in multiple of 30 it confirming whatever is available in stock and it is not in multiple of 30, and Client dont want delivery to be happening in broken packs

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi yog,

can you share the screen shot of backorder & delivery.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry not allowed to share client data

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In material master, you have the option of maintaining minimum delivery quantity in Sales Data tab.  Maintain there and retry the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipati,

Its already maintained in Material master, but problem is schdule lines does adhere to this rule, for back orders whenever availabilty check is performed, it Confirms whatever quantity is available.

Yog Wason