cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order determines wrong shipping point for some orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales order is determining wrong shipping point for some orders.

i have checked ovl2 and  shipping conditions of customer master and sales order and material loading group  determination is fine.

Order dont have any reference coontracts.

Any help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva:

did you check your shipping condition on that sales order, it might be different with customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

please check shipping point and plant assignment then check shipping point assignment where combination of shipping condition+loading group+plant+Proposed shipping point.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

System determining incorrect Shipping Point for some Sales Order with same master records & similar settings in OVL2 is not possible. 

Kindly explore further & also search from Z-Development, if any.

But if there are no Z-Development, then it is definitely a Master Data issue or User is changing Shipping manually in Sales orders.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehat,

I hope, we cant change shipping point manually in sales order,if we dont use 'manual propotion" option in Ovl2" here we are not using any maula proporatins.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SH of delivery plant ,shipping condition in VOV8 then check SP of shipping condition and then check loading group of that material.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

Can you explain further on whether wrong shipping point is determined for different order types or same order type with same combinations.

Because if the answer is different order types then,

In case of cash sale or rush order where in immediate delivery happens - the shipping conditions from the document type (As shown in the below figure) takes precedence over the customer master of the payer.

Kindly let me know once you test the same,

Regards,

Dasharath