Solman ITSM Service Desk and CHARM questions
I have configured the Service Desk in Solman 7.1 SPS 8, and have below doubts/issues-
1. Message Processor is not assigning automatically even I have assigned the ZSOLMANPRO and processor business role to processor (Consultancy company). Even not getting the pop up "Enter Your Business Partner as Processor"
I have checked the below link and created the below entry
Even when this entry was not present then also pop up was not coming as it's mentioned that by default Incident will use Case 4: (AUTO_POPUP_NO2EDIT)
2. We don't have helpdesk as this is small setup and only for ERP and BW system so we don't need to assign role SOLMANDSPTCH to anybody as we are using BRFPLUS to assign the incident directly to team. And as we are assigning ticket using BRFPLUS to the Organization Unit and under OU we have assigned the respective position and business partners and users so how can we intimate the whole team if let's say 3 user assign (ABAP User's BP) in 1 position (ABAP Support) , can we maintain multiple email address in OU business partner (171) but as mentioned in Dolores's blog that "Currently sending mails to multiple receivers is only available for personal BP (for example, reported by, processor), but not for organizational BP (for example, sold-to party, support team)." so what is the alternative to send multiple mails for OU.
3. . When I am creating request from crm_ui directly it pops up for ZMIN and SMDT transaction type, how can I restrict it to ZMIN only ?
4. We have 4 type of users-
i) End users who will create request usually from remote system.
ii) Message Processor (Consultancy Company), Same User will work in change document as Developer, Tester and IT Operator.
iii) Change Manager for ZMCR, only change manager can approve the request (we only have 1 approval procedure)
What type of roles we can assign to users, Please let me know if below standard composite roles are sufficient and how can we restrict below to use ZMIN and ZMCR-
SAP_SUPPDESK_ADMIN_COMP - For change Manager and Admin user.
SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS_COMP - For Processor
SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE_COMP - For End users
5. We have 2 Landscapes ECC and BI but we are only using CHARM for ECC, How can we default set the component of ECC Prodcution Client by default in each request instead of selecting through F4 menu.
6. For time being we are not using SLA so how can we hide these IRT and MRT screen.