Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Lot Size with CTM Bucket Oriented Planning not working

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello CTM Gurus,

We are trying to use Minimum/ Fixed lot size in a product with CTM planning engine.

However, CTM is not able to create a planned order for it. We are using bucket oriented planning in CTM profile.

It is giving a error message “Resource WP_LAGER2_3001_008: No dispatching possible with duration 24:00 / capacity reqmt 92,030.400”

Scenario is like this:

Sales Order qty is 2,556.400- Lbs and Minimum lot size is also 2,556.400Lbs.

As we can see in the CTM explanation message CTM has capacity requirement of 92,030.400 seconds. However, CTM cannot find that much capacity in the bucket we defined (24 Hrs, which is fixed duration in PDS) and hence the error message.

Expectation: If CTM is not finding enough capacity in the bucket. We are expecting the system to look for remaining required capacity in the next bucket and create order accordingly (spanning across multiple buckets).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

I am also facing similar issue, did you find any solution to resolve this?

I got a one solution that is to increase the the bucket size try and define weekly bucket In  resource master for which the capacity consumption is greater than one day. But this can be a work around.  I agree it should work as you have mention.

Anyone else have any idea to resolve this?

Regards,

Dharmesh