cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Services With Contract Through Frame work Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The Requirement is for one of our client in the project and Related to " Frame Work Order "

Generally In our Client Business Scenario, All External Service Contracts are through Frame Work Order.

These Frame Work Order attched to PM- Plant Maintenance Order as of now for Ordering. In PM Order

for operation external services and control key is PM03, Frame work order field will disply and their they

are assigning theFrame work order number.

The Requirement is to link the above Frame work order to the Network Activity external services of the PS - Project System.

But the fields for the Frame work order , I couldn't find . but if you check the F1 help in the field for the Frame work Order,

F1 Help saying the Frame work Order is possible both in the SAP PM/PS, But In PM I am able to find the Frame work field and scenario is doing as of now.

But Now these need to map through PS and I am not able to find the field for the Frame work order for the external activity.So how can we map these scenario through PS. This is Client requirement and your quick response is highly appriciated.

Regards

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at configuration transaction OPTT.  This controls what PR doc type is automatically created by a network activity.

If you just want to assign a line item on a PO to a network activity use account assignment N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the Reply and but my requirement is how to make Frame Work Order as explained , as per the PM module. and help document from sap saying both in PM/PS is possible. Please provide your valuable input so that it will be helpful for us. Thanks Once Again.

Regards

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please explain in more detail how you create the PO and how you want it to work.