cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Dynamic Cylce Counting (DCC) - quant last inventory date

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

I have an issue that the last inventory date of the quant (LQUA-IDATU) is not beeing updated via Dynamic Cycle Counting (transaction LM58). The inventory document is on quant-level created (not actived) via LICC. Storage bin information are beeing updated LAGP-IDATU.

Could you please advise how to solve this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you already checked OSS notes? e.g. this one: 1905631 - LM58, LM59 : Quant inventory date not updated

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phil_limbacher
Explorer
0 Kudos

UWE,

I have followed Jurgen's tip and applied OSS 1905631.  Tested it yesterday and confirmed it DID resolve the original issue with DCC.  LQUA-IDATU is now being populated (after PID is cleared) with accurate count date and therefore does NOT show up in LICC as due to be counted.

Thanks Jurgen!!

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

User name of the person who actually perform the inventory count and the user name assigned to inventory document in LI02N should be same. Please try this and let me know.

All The best

Milind Chaudhari

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I have assigned a user in the inventory document and the user performs the inventor count. Still the inventory data of the quant (LQUA-IDATU) is not beeing updated!

phil_limbacher
Explorer
0 Kudos

UWE,

I can confirm same behavior and am looking for an answer as well.  So far, no luck.  Should I discover root cause/corrective action, I will certainly let you know.  If you do, can you do the same?

I will continue to follow your post for any updates....

Perplexed.....

Phil