Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation and deployment of .SDA file on NWDS 7.0

teena_joshi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have to create .SDA file of a customized java project created in NWDS 7.0. I have gone through the post mentioned here but could not get much help on it. Pl provide your input on this.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create a DC Portal Component/Web Service (or other types of projects) in EP7.0X you can deploy it as par or as SDA.

I think that's the case.

Regards,

Omri

teena_joshi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Omri..Thank you for reply..I got the solution on my own..thank you to all once again

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

teena_joshi
Explorer
0 Kudos

not sure..what it was earlier as person created this has left and no backup except .sda...however after hit & trial, i came to know that it can be done using library project..so just trying to create it.. thank you for your prompt reply...Btw, could you pl let me know if you worked on SRM Portal content translation ever..

teena_joshi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Jun Wu, I need to create a new project similar to the existing one i.e .SDA file, which update the user info in backend, when user' select option onto portal. but when I tried to import the existing one on to local machine, it gets imported into a java project. Pl advice.

Thank you

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

never done that before. what's the project type of that sda?

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you give us more background?

why you need that?

normally java project is not deployable, that's why no sda file, i think. it should be packed in ear file or something...