cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm using APO, now I've got a problem on sales order confirmation data. My bottle neck is component "X" (it's a make to stock componet):

purchase order A:   gen  20th           for componet X

purchase order B:   feb 20th             for componet X

sales order A: feb 30th                     already confirmed (customer data requested feb 30th)

sales order B: customer asks feb 1st, but component X is pegged to po B so I can confirm after feb 30th.

How can I fix this situation?

I don't want to make ATP check for sales order A (it's already confirmed), I want poA pegging to sales order B and poB pegging to sales order A.

Than's in advanced

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

I would agree with what DB has mentioned here about pegging.

For this first thing is that you will have to use dynamic pegging in your planning.

Next is to reschedule the confirmation of sales orders based on desired parameters, in your case it would be requested delivery date.

So, what you can do is to run BOP with daily frequency, with sort profile having customer requested delivery date as sorting criterion, that can be followed by some other parameters as per business requirement.

If you want to change the pegging within a day, then you can do it through interactive BOP /sapapo/bopin.

Hope this helps.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mario,

Pegging is generally related to planning, and not for ATP, in the case of MTS.

At any rate, you can deallocate and reallocate any sales order confirmations in /SAPAPO/BOPIN

Best Regards,

DB49