Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOP using simulation master data

mwallace
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Is it possible to run BOP using simulation version data?  I think not but some confirmation would be great.

We are using product allocation to limit different capacities in picking and transportation. The business would like to be able to adjust the capacities then run BOP to check the results.

Thanks for your help

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

To the best of my knowledge, there is no provision to use the simulation version of the Live cache data to run BOP. However, you can run the BOP in simulation mode to see the results from the data that was picked up from active version

Babu Kilari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

To the best of my knowledge, it is not possible to run BOP with data from simulation version,

But after going through your requirement what i could understand that you want to validate the capacities set in allocation, you can run BOP in simulation, which in a way doesn't have anything to do with data from simulation version (copy version), but it will not update the date into ECC.

So after running BOP in simulation mode, you can check the log and validate the results as per your need.

Rgds

Sourabh