cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNL_CUST_SRVMAS Error in Backend System

0 Kudos

Good Day,

We are trying to replicate service masters (object DNL_CUST_SRVMAS) from ECC 6 to SRM 7 and we are getting the error below in smq1;

"A dynamically specified column name is unknown".

And in ECC 6 in tcode ST22 we are getting this error;

Error analysis
    An exception occurred that is explained in detail below.
    The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_DYNAMIC_OSQL_SEMANTICS', was
     not caught in
    procedure "CRS_GENERIC_SELECT_UC" "(FUNCTION)", nor was it propagated by a
     RAISING clause.
    Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the
    exception would occur, the current program is terminated.
    The reason for the exception is:
    An Open SQL clause was specified dynamically. The contained field name
    "ASTYP" does not exist in any of the database tables from the FROM clause.

How to correct the error
    Check the field name in the SELECT clause.

If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able to
    find an interim solution in an SAP Note.
    If you have access to SAP Notes, carry out a search with the following
    keywords:

"SAPSQL_INVALID_FIELDNAME" "CX_SY_DYNAMIC_OSQL_SEMANTICS"
    "SAPLCRM_GENERAL" or "LCRM_GENERALU02"
    "CRS_GENERIC_SELECT_UC"

Could you please assist us to resolve this error.

Thank You!

Regards,

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you trying to do so in R3as like you are doing it for the first time while setting up thr system is what I am assuming :

1. Assign role MW_ADMIN to the RFC user responsible for master data replication in the SAP ERP system.

2.Run report SMOF_FILL_CRMATAB, and enter the SAP ERP site name as the source site, and the following Customizing object names:,©ÝO9ü DNL_CUST_BASIS3,©ÝO9ü DNL_CUST_PROD0,©ÝO9ü DNL_CUST_PROD1,©ÝO9ü DBL_CUST_SRVMAS

3 Downloading Customizing Objects

1.Call transaction R3AS.

2.Using the multiple selection dialog box for Load Object, choose the Customizing objects:¿¸h(ÏN DNL_CUST_BASIS3 (units of measure, dimensions, and currencies)¿¸h(ÏN DNL_CUST_PROD0 (product categories)¿¸h(ÏN DNL_CUST_PROD1 (product categories)¿¸h(ÏN DNL_CUST_SRVMAS (service categories)

3.Enter the Source Site (that is, the back-end system) and Destination Site (SAP SRM system), which was defined using the Administrator Console (transaction SMOEAC).

4.To start the download, choose Execute.

Checking the Download is Complete

1.To start the Download Monitor, call transaction R3AM1. If all the traffic lights are green, the download was successful. If a traffic light is yellow, select Refresh and observe whether the block number increases. If so, the download is still in progress. If not, continue with the next step.

2.In the back-end system, check the outbound queue in transaction SMQ1. For Queue name, enter the correct queue name, and choose Execute to display the queue. If the queue is locked, try to release the lock on it and to activate it. If the queue disappears after you select Refresh, the download process has proceeded further.

3.Using transaction SMQ2, check the inbound queue in the SAP SRM system and activate it if necessary.

4.Using the transactions SMWP and SMW01, you can get detailed information about the progress of the download. You start these transactions in the SAP SRM system. Look out for any error messages and correct the errors wherever possible. After calling transaction SMW01, proceed as follows to get information about the download:

1.Choose Execute.

2.Select a line and choose Show BDoc Msg Errors/Receivers.

5.After eliminating any errors, call transaction SMQ2. Choose Execute, and select a Queue Name.

6.Select Display.

7.Double-click on the number in the Entries column.

8.Select an entry and choose Execute to activate the queue.

9.To check whether the material types, material groups, and service categories have arrived in the SAP SRM system, call transaction COMM_HIERARCHY. You should see all the required data. If not, check your filter settings again and look at the data in the back-end system. Check whether the tables assigned to the objects contain the necessary data in the back-end system.

Check this as well : SAP Note 765018 (Problems with logicalsystem during data exchange)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hassan,

Before transferring Service Master have you transferred Basic , Prod0 and Prod1. Also could you please check and confirm have you maintained any filter for Service Master .

Thanks

Gaurav

0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for your response.

I have tried running with filters and I still get the error. and it seems like the error is coming from ECC 6.

Thanks

Regards,

Hassan

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hassan,

Can you tell me that are rest of things transferred like BASIS , PROD0 and PROD1.

Also can you tell me what error are you getting.Could you give some screenshots.Also what are you providing in filter for Service and Material Master.

Thanks

Gaurav

0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

The other objects( BASIS , PROD0 and PROD1) ran successfully and I could see them in SRM. It is only service masters that is giving us an issue;

Thanks

Regards,

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hassan ,

Could you provide the error with screenshot. I guess with That some more clarity I can get and also could provide the solution for the same. Also have you checked in SMW01 in SRM, SMQ1 , SMQ2 both in ECC as well as in SRM what error exactly you are getting.

Thanks

Gaurav