PR not getting transferred from r/3 to srm 7.0 in classic scenario

Hello Gurus,

I am not able to transfer PR from R/3 to SRM 7.0 Ehp2 .

Regarding all the configurations I have maintained from this link…

Still I am not able to transfer.Now what am I missing in this configuration.Why I am not able to transfer PR from R/3 to SRM .As I don't have PI so I am trying to transfer through RFC which I already created in R/3 as well as in SRM. Also in R/3 I have activated the business function LOG_MM_P2PSE_1.And in srm side I have activated SRM_SOURCING_1 , SRM_SOURCING_2 , SRM_SUCO_1 , SRM_SERVICE_PROC_1 , SRM_WSRM_1, SRM_SELF_SERVICE_1 and FND_SOA_REUSE_1.. Now as I don't have PI and SRM SUS. So the configuration has been made based on that.Now still after maintaining all the settings why the PR not getting transferred.

DID you try all this as below ?

Activate event type linkages for external sourcing

1.Run transaction SWETYPV in SAP ERP system.

2.Ensure that the following entries are present:

Basic Settings for Service Procurement Classic

3.If they are not present then copy the entry for event ‘Created’ for object type ‘BUS2105’ and Receiver Type ‘WS53800009’ and change the event name.

NOTE˛ Workflow event RFXREQUESTED is used to trigger XML message while creating SAP SRM RFx from Collective Processing of Purchase Requirements (CPPR).˛

Workflow event SOURCINGREQUESTED is used to trigger an XML message while transferring the Purchase Request (PR) as an external requirement to SAP SRM Sourcing.˛bRw˵ If you do not see XML messages getting created, verify that stepsare properly configured.

In order to ensure correct XML transfer between SAP ERP and SAP SRM, you must register queue MMPURS_BUS2105_* using transaction SMQR.

Integration with Other Components>> Supplier Relationship Management>> Message Control>> Activate outbound messages through qRFCEnsure

Ensure that following entries are present:

Object         Type  Event  Tech

BUS2105        RFXREQUESTED     queued Remote Function Call

0 View this answer in context