cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAS SP9 SR1 ABAP+Java Add in installation , j2EE engine is not running

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have completely installed SAP Netweaver SP9 SR1 WAS ABAP+JAVA addin and Installed XI completely. After few days j2EE engine stops running. I have applied the license after requesting from SAP Mareketplace and applied in WAS ABAP using SLICENSE transaction.

Issue faced

1. Tried to connect j2ee engine home page which is showing.

Dispatcher is running but no server connected.

Now I have removed the WAS J2EE installation and removed the client on which WAS j2EE engine installed. After doing this I tested the WAS ABAP which is running fine. Now I am again installing WAS Java addin. Which installed success fully and have seen the j2ee engine server page running. But proceeding further to install JAVA Dialog instance I am facing folloing issues

2. while installation step 8 and 9 as per SAP INSTANCE GUI .

3. And J2EE engine is again stopping.

Can any one help me to install J2ee dialog installation and resolving these issues.

Anand Verma

HCL technologies

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any instructions for addin installation of NW abap stack + java stack. I am about to give it a try.

thanks

juergen_kremp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

J2EE Engine has a separate licensing mechanism. If the temporary license expires, the server will shut down every 30 minutes. You install a permanent license using Visual Administrator in service "Licensing Adapter".

In any case, a look into the log files of the engine can provide further information. They are found at

.../<SID>/<INSTANCE>/j2ee/cluster/server<n>/log

Kind regards,

Juergen Kremp