cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work list issue in GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have an issue with material document update in the work list.

A goods receipt with the material ABC with Quantity 500 is completed  but the material document 456 is not updated in the work list.the PO , inbound delivery  and product master available in GTS.

On analyzing the purchase order there are few more goods receipts for the same material. out of them the first one is with 1500 quantity goods receipted and referring to it one customs declaration also created with same quantity. but after a few days the total quantity (1500) has been reversed.

After that there are receipts with 200 (material Doc ), 800 and recently 500 in which none of the material documents are available in work list.

The issue is If there is a goods receipt reversal process done after the creation of customs declaration, the material documents created will not available on the Work list for further processing till the quantity balances with the material document which first created and reversed.

If yes where can we find this in detail.

Thanks & Regards

Karthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

As always, you should say which version you are using.  If GTS 10.0 or above, be aware that there is functionality to adjust the quantities on existing Declarations when reversals and re-postings are made in the feeder system, rather than to bring those onto the work-list.  Could that be what is happening? (check the Material Documents mentioned in the "References" tab).

Also, please check the entries in the work-list table /SAPSLL/CUSWLO - that can sometimes provide clues to what is happening.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

The GTS version we are using is 10.1 i tried with the table you have given but it gives no clue.

On references tab able to see the first material document with quantity 1500 for which the goods reversal happened and please let me know where can i check the material documents newly created for the same quantity that are Adjusting the first one.How can we prove that because of goods receipt reversal the created  material documents are not getting updated in work list.

Thanks

karthi

Answers (0)