cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Archiving Nota Fiscal Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

When using the Print and archive option for Nota Fiscal Documents of output type NF01 with transaction J1B3N, I get the error that ''Archiving not possible - Message no. SSFCOMPOSER028"

Diagnosis - The system was unable to find information on how to perform optical archiving. Possible reasons

1. No Valid archiving parameters were passed.

2. Your system is not configured for optical archiving.

After printing the documents are available in the Spool SP02 but it does not print or archive to IXOS.

The functionality is working with billing documents.

Document Type - ZNFEINVPDF

Output Type - NF01

Thanks, Nick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please post the screen shot of your print screen along with error message, so that i can help you.

1. Check your printer configuration

2. Check your content reposiotry settings

3. Check your document type configurtion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Here are the screenshots for the Print Screen, Error message & Output Type.

The Print and Archive option is working for Billing documents.  Since SAP uses SAP Script to print Nota Fiscal, could there be some additional configuration?

These are the steps:

a.       Execute t-code J1BNFE

b.      Input following parameters:

Document Number = 1234

Created on = 1/2/2013

Company code = 1200

c.       Select grid line and click on Print / Reprint button

d.      Confirm twice (“yes”)  and select print option.

If you check spool transaction code SP02, document exists there:

Thanks in Advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually when you select Archive option in the print screen you  should get options

Business object, document type and printer. But in your screen shot i am not seeing any such kind of options available.

So please check your document type settings , content repository, printer settings.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Please check the document type settings in OAC3. Please maintain the entry details as below

Output type - VBRK

Document type - ZNFEINVPDF

Content Repository - <XX> (content repository which you are using)

Link Table - TOA01

Also check the content repository connectivity via OAC0.

Regards,

Sudheer T

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Sudheer Talla, I have included the OAC3 settings maintained in the attachment.  This is for Nota Fiscal Output type.

@Manjunath RaviAble to view the output options now from the print screen.  There is an information tab that needs to be filled along with one for text.  attached the error screen too. ( The repository settings have been maintained and it works for other output types)

When using the Re-print option for nota fiscal output to print along with the storage mode, Print & Archive - the document is available in SP02 spool.

Attached screenshots for the error along with the spool. Thanks & Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

You can maintain the Information as 001/002/003 etc.

Fill the text with Nota Fiscal no. or any other information, But it would not impact your output form.

Regards,

Sudheer T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sudheer, I tried that out but got an ABAP error. 

Steps to recreate the issue:

1. Go to T.code J1BNFE and execute after entering the require Document number, Creation data &           Company Code.

2. After which I select the row and click on the Print/Reprint option.

3. Here with the default printer, able to use the Print only storage mode.  If Archive only or Print &             archive is used, the error displayed is that 'Archiving is not possible'

All the required archive configuration is in place and repository connected and working. Might have to do a trace.  Let me know if there are any ideas to resolve this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Can you please check the Spool result and Output Device settings. Try to give the Archive Output device instead of LOCL.

Check the archive output device which you might maintained for content reposiroty in OAC0. If it is not created, try to create one as in attachment.

Regards,

Sudheer T

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Sudheer, Since i was able to archive other documents like Billing, with out the output device i dont suppose it is mandatory to be used. Using the default printer.

Found the cause of this issue by doing a trace in SAP. While calling the smartform function module in the driver program, the default parameters ARCHIVE_INDEX, ARCHIVE_INDEX_TAB & ARCHIVE_PARAMETERS are not passed with the required values.

Appreciate the assistance. Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think, you need to do certain corrections as specified in the following note:-

• Note 481549 - Archiving with print of a notice not possible

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi, 

Thanks for the input, I checked out the OSS Note you suggested but that program error that it is talking about is for component Release 46A to 46C which is very old. (2002 release)

Please provide any other suggestions if you have.

Thanks!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think, for that particular error message, any other alternate latest note is available.  May be what you can do is ask your technical team to go through the coding which SAP is asking to carry out and compare whether it is there in your system.

G. Lakshmipathi