Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L account: define document type

former_member445510
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

know some if i can based on the field bset-KTOSL (= transaction ) and bset-KNUMH(= Cond.record no.) to decide if the FI G/L account a Customer  or vendor document ?

1- bset-KTOSL = VST used for integration between FI and MM so we can say

If G/L account doc has bset-KTOSL = VST so this document is Customer ? and

bset-KTOSL = MWS used for integration between FI and SD so we can say

If G/L account doc has bset-KTOSL = MWS so this document is Vendor ?

2- some time when i check bset-KNUMH in EKPO or KONP i found data, so can i based on data to decide if the FI G/L account a Customer  or vendor document ?

Thank u for Replaying.

Ouail.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While I do not fully understand your question, still let me try to guess.

" You are looking for a fool proof method to say a particular GL Account in Tax Data Documents is belonging to a Customer or a Vendor."

If this is the case, then here are some pointers I can give regarding your queries:

Query # 1) BSET-KTOSL:

While the fields you mentioned in your Query # 1 - BSET-KTOSL with the respective account keys are fine, you can add the field Tax Code - MWSKL as an additional criteria to make it fool proof. Tax Codes indicate if it is a Output[Read Customer] OR Input [Read Vendor] Tax.

Further, in the Tax Code Customizing Table - T007A - Tax Keys, there is a field Called Tax Type[MWART] which indicates whether this is a Input / Output Tax Type. This is directly pointing to whether it is related to Customer[Output] and Vendor[Input]. 

Query # 2) BSET-KNUMH:

You could technically use it but having Tax Codes would make it more robust.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Answers (0)