Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW for Maintenance Plan with multiple Maintenance Item and Object List

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Masters,

I am facing a problem using an LSMW for Maintenance Plan where I require to assign multiple Maintenance Items and Multiple Object List to Maintenance Items.

I have tried using Object: 460 Method: 001 in which I am able to load Maintenance plan with Multiple Items but it is not picking up the Object List in reference to Maintenance Items also there is no direct link between structures for Maintenance Items and Object Lists.

Also, I have tried using Object: 460 Method: 002 but there also I can load Maintenance Items but not the Object List.

Is there any way to do so?

Also please do guide if there is any transaction to execute the same. MCH01 is also not helpful in my case.

Please do guide its very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chin2.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196951
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chin2

please confirm/share the following to check the problem:

1. LSMW excel format which you are using.

2. uploading with single sheet or multiple sheets.

3. LSMW object source fields.

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parveen,

Thanks for your reply, please note:

1. I am using notepad format so I think that is not an issue(because I have used it for several other LSMW like general task list).

2. I tried with single as well as multiple...the problem is it is not reading only object list records.

3. Source fields are also same as target fields I have taken them all(for testing) from both the Structures (One for Maintenance item and one for Object List).

Problem I am facing is somewhere with the structure relation or structure itself.... as I tried debugging too but was unable to find the solution.

Please do reply if it is working in your case with screenshots.

Thanks once again.

Chin2.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you post what you have done in step 3 and 4, this would make it short and could focus on the issue, except your issue is beyond what you actually wrote.

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry but not getting your question at this point. I am uploading the screenshots for my LSMW for Maintenance Item as below:

Just see the problem is here in the last step.... the records for structure OBJECTLIST are read but not getting written...

Please do guide...

Thanks once again.

Chin2.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bring the linking fields (fields with the same name) into the beginning of each structure (in step 3)

Your RECORDNAME has the correct position, but EQUNR is as well in both structures.

If you want to use it too to link your MAINTITEM with the OBJECTLIST, then bring it in both structure into he second position

if you do not want to link with EQUNR, then rename one of them.

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jurgen,

Thanks it worked for me.....

But again I have another problem...i.e., there is no default T-code assigned in the LSMW and I have to assign that.

If I assign T-code IP04 in both the structures it is misbehaving (i.e., it is recalling T-code IP04 and placing my Sort Field as Maintenance Item code)

If I assign T-code IP04 only to MAINTITEM it is not updating the records for OBJECTLIST.

Please do guide...

Thanks once again.

Chin2....

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not an expert in PM module, I have done it just once in 2006 as LSMW expert together with a PM colleague. And in my old project I see IP01 for the IBIPMPLA-TCODE and nothing assigned to IBIPMPOS-TCODE and IBIPOLST-TCODE

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks it worked for me using Object: 460 Method: 001 as per your suggestion using T-code IP01(which was available by default).

Thanks a lot....

Chin2.

former_member196951
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chin2

same issue was earlier discussed, you should go through the link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1767891

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi parveen,

Thanks but my question is already answered.

Also, I have already seen that thread earlier but it is not providing any clear answer and also that thread is not marked as answered so it was a bit confusing for me....

Anyways thanks once again for ur reply.

Chin2.

former_member196951
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

hi mahak.jain,

I have the same issue but not point 2 as yours.

I can create the Maintenance Plan but not able to create items and then assign them to the target Mplan, in LTMC it's giving me error.

have you solved this issue?

0 Kudos

Hi,
I have a question, I need to migrate the data of Maintenance Plan having 3 different scenario:

1. Single cycle with route and system condition
2. Multiple counter plan with system condition
3. Strategy Plan with route and system condition

I have added the required fields in LTMOM steps and mapped as well in field mapping but after execution using LTMC , the data did not show up in the IP03 for Maintenance plan
Could you please help me out if anything is missed as I have mapped everything in LTMOM.

Also for 2nd and 3rd point , could you please let me know how can I differentiate between these 3 as I everytime i end up creating single cycle MP only.
It would be helpful if you could suggest step by step procedure for this data migration of Maintenace Plan using LTMOM.

Please guide which technique is best!