cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wbs user status control to restrict production order booking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We want WBS user status control to restrict Production order booking.

Although we have set all transaction as forbidden in the user status configuration for user status “XXXX” & WBS user status is maintained as “XXXX”, but system still allows Production order booking.

User status control is not working in this case.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

production order booking means : creation of PO with wbs elment or booking actual cost on PO with wbs account assigned.  please elaborate.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I would like to elaborate the case with business scenerio.

Certain machinary which are produced inhouse , for them Production order is created & actual booking is done for material & labour cost involved in the production. Account assigment in production order is WBS element.

So I am talking about actual cost booking in Production order with WBS account assigned.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

As I understand from earlier reply, materials are being procured against the production order and actual cost is updating against the PO. Once the production is complete you are settling PO to wbs element.

In thiscase, WBS user status won't restrict the actual cost which are posted against the production order though WSB is account assigned. you need to create user status in production order to restrict the actual posting.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Thanks for your reply.