Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with partner functions in Delivery

former_member1207446
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear forum

Have a problem with partner functions in the header of a Delivery:

1. The delivery of delivery type ZGZG is created from a Stock Transport order (VL10A)

2. The Ship-to party is copied as the only partner function into the Delivery

3. The Partner determination Procedure ABC (SPRO: SD->Basic Functions->Partner Determination->Set up Partner Determiation->Set up for Delivery)

that is assigned to the delivery type ZGZG is set up in the following way:

SP Sold-to party (Not modifiable)

CP Contact person

BP Bill-to party

PY Payer

SB Spec.stock partner

PE Sales employee

SH Ship-to party  (Not modifiable/Mandatory)

ZZ Freight Forward

ER Employee respons.

Now what we want to achieve is the following:

-The partner function Freight Forward (ZZ) should be copied into the Header Partner functions of the delivery of type ZGZG, ONLY IF it is maintained as a partner function in the customer master for the ship-to. As it is now, we have tried to set the partner function ZZ Freight forward to Mandatory in the procedure, but the result is that it needs to be populated in every Delivery. And not all the Ship-to´s have a freight forwarder.

How can we achieve this? Anyone having an idea of how to set up the partner determination procedure in the correct way or do we have to go for user exit?

Thanks in advance,

OT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what exactly is the issue / question... The partner is not getting copied from the customer master?

Making a partner function mandatory won't have an effect on it being copied from somewhere, it just enforces a validation that the partner must exist. Naturally, the configuration would apply to all the deliveries with the same determination procedure.

former_member1207446
Participant
0 Kudos

Jelena

Sorry for being unclear!

Exactly, my problem is that the partner functions are not copied from the customer master when creating a delivery from a Stock Transport Order. I have 6 different partner functions in the customer master, but only 1 (the ship-to party) is copied into the delivery.

When I create a delivery from a Sales Order, then all the partner functions are copied into the Delivery.

Do you know if this can be configured?

BR,
OT

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure if it's the same case but take a look at this post: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1951119

There are also many other existing posts regarding the partner copy, please use Google (e.g. 'partner not copied to delivery site:sap.com').

former_member1207446
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok thanks, that is precisely our issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

you need to create/modify the data transfer routine for partner data in the copy control, set between the STO and delivery document type.

Thanks

Manoj

former_member1207446
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj

Thanks for your reply, where can I modify the transfer routine for partner data between STO and Delivery document type?
Again, thanks for your info.

OT