Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter HTTP receiver SAP PI 7.11 - Connexion HTTPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

We are in SAP PI 7.11.

We want to establish a connexion with the adapter HTTP receiver with an external server in mode HTTPS.

We have the certificate stored in Keyview TrustedCA..

If we define the destination in transaction SM59 (type G), we don't see the certificate stored,

We see only in the listbox "certificate list" , DFAULT SSL client (Standard) and ANONYM SSL Client (Anonymous).

Is there somebody who can help me about that, please?

How can we do that?

Thanks in advance for responses.

Eric Koralewski

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric

I don't understand what are you trying. The first part is correct, you have to upload the certificate to TrustedCA's key storage.

Then you set up the SOAP receiver channel to call the https:// url.

But, it's different to create a HTTP connection thorugh SM59, the certificates are in STRUST TCODE

Could you give more details?

Regards

Javi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javi,

Our scenario is RFC => PI => HTTP receiver ( mode HTTPS)

We have a connexion HTTP receiver under HTTPS , that's why I created the SM59 Destination type G.

I set that connexion in the HTTP receiver connector.  My issue is how to load the certificate  provided by our partner.and how to refer to it in the connexion (SM59)?

Kind Regards

Eric Koralewski

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Eric,

I've not configured SSL in the ABAP side but if you configure it in the Java i can assure you that is not neccesary to create a sm59 connection. Check this document for PI 7.1:SSL (HTTPS) Configuration in SAP PI Systems as ... | SCN

Regards.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

You can upload the certificates using STRUST and in SM59 type G (under Logon & Security) you can refer to it by selecting SSL Active and the folder where you installed the certificates. Make sure to restart your ICM before executing a connection.

This should be the same as the view created in NWA/Visual Admin under TrustedCA's.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

In SM59 type G, when I select SSL Active, there is a listbox (SSL Client Certificate) opened and within there are only 2 values "DFault SSL Client (Standard) and ANONYM SSL Client (Anonymous).

That's why I w&an to know how to load the certificate given by our partner in STRUST and how to refer to it in the Listbox.

Kind Regards.

Eric koralewski

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

In STRUST, there is an option there (Certificate Box) to import a certificate.

After clicking it, look for the directory where you exported your cert. Must be in .cer format and in Base64 (personal preference).

Then after clicking the check sign, the details of the certificate would appear

After clicking add to certificate list, it would get added to the certificate list. That is the part where you need an ICM restart.

Regards,

Mark

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

As far as i know if you install a certificate in PI 7.1 in integration engine you need to restart the ICM, have you restarted it?

Regards.