cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Value is not updating in FD32 while saving an sales order

0 Kudos

Hi

I created a sales order for particular customer, while saving the order the net value of sales order is not adding up to sales value in FD32 with in the next screen.

I have selected correct customer and Credit Control Area in FD32.

Thanks

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghu,

Apart from the above

Please also check whether sales order is released or not?( ex through vkm1/vkm3)

If the document is blocked for credit system will not update the values into FD32.Only after releasing system update them into FD32.

Please revert with updates

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Please check your configuration with fallowing steps...

Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Credit Management/Risk Management > Credit Management > Define Credit Groups

Assign Sales document and delivery document

Define automatic credit control with Max Doc Value - change the value if it shows 9,999,999 to 1.0

Hope it will help full for you

Thanks,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

check whether update field in CCA is set as per below screen shot and this update the SD documents for credit check.

Thanks

Vishnu

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from the above suggestions,

Please update what is the update group assigned to Credit control area.

If it is 000012 then there is no issue.

2. Run the report RVKRED77 then check FD32

3. Check whether credit limit is maintained for Payer in FD32 ?

Please share OVA8 screen shot.

May be in OVA8 if you have maintained Static check against that open order and open delivery fields you can find, if you don't check open order field then also system will not update open order value into FD32.

thanks,

Srinu.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Apart from the above, please also check whether you check the Status/ Block field in OVA8?

It should be checked

2. Check in FD32 whether Risk category is assigned or not?

Please update even though issue is not resolved so that other's can help you.

Also if the issue is resolved either by yourselves or by the inputs given please update so that this will be useful for further reference.

thanks,

Srinu.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check 2 things for this:

1. Pricing Procedure:

At least one pricing element for sales value in your pricing procedure should have subtotal as A - Carry over price to KOMP-CMPRE (credit price).

2. Sales Order Credit Status:

Check whether your current sales order is relevant for credit check. To do this pass your sales order number in VBAK-CMGST. Thus, if your sales order is relevant for credit process, then it will VBAK-CMGST not equal to Blank.

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I have maintained Subtotal as "A" with in the pricing procedure

When i check for the sales order in VBUK, CMGST is maintained as Blank (Credti Check was not                                                                                                                        executed)

So how do i need to maintain second point.

Thanks..

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This mean you need review your credit management configuration.

Particularly, whether you sales doc type or item category used in that sales order relevant for credit management or not. In addition to that have look on following SCN Wiki

- Update Groups in Credit Management

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Its already maintained credit settings in both sales document type and item category

Sales document type : Check Credit Limit as "D"

Item Category : Checked for Credit Active

Thanks..

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try you with standard Credit report CHECK_CM(use TCode SE93) to execute the report.

Thanks, JP