cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue filtering task list by Responsible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess there must be a note for this already, since the transaction is standard, but I haven't been able to find it (I've searched by the strings provided in the dump's Long Text).

We are using Quality Notifications; users wish to use transaction QM12 to be able to filter Tasks by Responsible User, which is one of the fields in the search screen.

When we simply ask for a list of Tasks, it works well, but when we input a Responsible User in the search screen, we get a dump (attached). We know we could create different filtered layouts, or select whatever is pending (which could be a lot) and then filter, but of course it would be best if the search field worked.

Does any of you know how to fix this error?

Thank you,

M8A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To get  this detail in QM12,you need to assign task processor and  responsible person name in Notification. it is customization as a PARTNER. follow path and do the required changes.

Quality Notifications-- Notification creation---Partners.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It wasn't that, but in testing the idea I did find something:

Data test setup:

Three tasks, each with a different responsible (all VU). Two of the responsibles are added at the Notification level; RESP1's task is released, RESP2's is closed. RESP3 is not added at the Notification level and her task is released.

Try with any of them, dump. Remove the "Outst. tasks only" flag, and it works with any of the three.

Not ideal but at least now we know it's the flag that's causing the problem.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, did you find a solution this problem?

Thanks,