Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro UI Element TextEdit compatibility issue

former_member183224
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am getting a strange issue in one of my Web Dynpro application. I have a table in which there are four columns. From four columns first two are UI element TextEdit and next two columns are Input Fields.

The issue is when user tries to enter any value in those TextEdit field then some users could not able to enter any value and some user are able to enter value. but after entering any value when user clicks on save button those values gets cleared from those TextEdit field, but in case of Input field values exists. This happens only if we are using browsers like Internet Explorer (Any version) or Mozilla Firefox (Any version).

But when we run the application in Google Chrome then its working perfectly fine.

Can you please help me get it resolved? Waiting for all of you to reply soon.

Regards,

Gourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello try the steps in following doc.

former_member183224
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chadra,

I appreciate for your quick reply. The thing is my application is supportable to the Internet Explorer or Firefox. But the main issue is with the TextExdit field. I think there is some compatibility issue.

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

There is a note related to this issue. Please check

1946272 - No update of textedit control data when used in SapTable, using FireFox browser

Symptom

Typing in data within the TextEdit control within a SAPTable, leaving the control the typed in data can be lost using a FireFox browser.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama