cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with sender service via ABAP proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Currently we are implementing ABAP proxy to IDOC scenario where both are same systems.While I was trying to invoke abap proxy through a report stub,It got created successfully but if I peer through tcode "sxmb_moni" in R/3 system there I found an error which system was taking invalid sender service otherthan what I have provided at configuration.Please any one help me out....

Thanks.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

nani,

check SLDAPICUST and SLDCHECK from r/3 look which system it is pinging

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

okie, that was just to make sure that things are correct.

A few checks,

1. Go to the SM 59 and check the TCP IP connection SAPSLDAPI. Is it the correct SLD?

2. If yes, then log on to the SLD and check the Corresponding technical system and business systems in the SLD .

Check the name of the business system in your message in R3 moni and see the client with which it is associated in the SLD. My gut feeling is that someone has changed the pointers of the business systems in the SLD and that is why the message does not have the sender business system name as expected.

Regards

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you trying to trigger the ABAP proxy from the same client on which the integration server is running?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh... obviously we can invoke ABAP proxy from R/3 system which is distinct from Integration server...So, Iam going the same....i.e., ABAP proxy has been invoked from r/3 system.. thorugh HTTP connection it will reach XI server....