cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you set a SLA for UAR process what happens when due date is passed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone set up a SLA for any access control process? If so what happens if the due date is not met?

I was considering setting it up for the User Access Review process but was wondering if the due date passes does anything happen? Or is this just a policy to force the managers to action their requests?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jonathan_yim
Explorer
0 Kudos

I faced the problem where the SLA does nothing.

I set up the SLA to be one day for testing purposes and assign a UAR to myself.

I can still do the review even though the due date is over. The SLA does not seem to serve any purposes.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angela,

A service level agreement (SLA) is an agreed upon delivery time based on policies and procedures that govern the business processes and operations of an enterprise. It allows you to set a defined timeline to perform an action. This capability is tightly integrated with access request management and UAR in SAP Access Control 10.0. This technology helps to define an agreed upon understanding of priority categorization and service delivery.

A service level agreement (SLA) is used to influence the due date of an access request or workflow request based on defined conditions and rules. It allows the responsible request processor to attend to approval issues promptly based on deadlines set via due dates.

Regards,

Madhu.