cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to share the credit limit for business partner which are both customer&vendor to our company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

We are working on a trading company, some of our customer is our vendor at mean time, we call them business partners.

Customer code A, Vendor code B, but actually, both of them presented the same BP.

I know there are two fields to connect A and B in the customer master data and vendor master data.

Our problem is related to the Credit Control.  Fox example:

For Customer A:    Credit limit  = 100USD,  Open ordr+delivery+invoice = 80USD, it is not over the credit limit .

but at the same time, if we need to add 30USD advance payment to Vendor B, we will have problem, right ?

For the same BP, we now have :

Open ordr+delivery+invoice = 80USD

Advance payment = 30 USD.

So my question is , when we under this situation, did SAP have some solutions on it ?

I know for the advance received amount, we can add  special G/L configuration to the account ,and it will update the credit explosion, can we do the same to the advance payment and the account payable ? thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja, Srinu,

Thanks.. I finished below configration in SAP, but the Credit explosion is not updated in FD32, Could you please advice whether i missed anything ? thanks

1.  Added the vendor code in Customer master data.

2. Add the customer code in vendor master data

3.  Clearning with customer marked in Vendor master data

4. clearing with vendor in customer master data

5.  Add the Rel. to credit limit in the vendor special G/L indicator for Down Payments.

6. I added a 7000 advance payment,

7 . but the Special Liabil amount is not updated by the new downpayment, the amount 30,000.00- is from advcance received account.

Did i missed anything as above? thanks.

0 Kudos

Hello,

i think u neet to run " F.28 - Customers: Reset Credit Limit " tcode and then check FD33

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through the below thread which may solve your issue.

Credit Management : SD/FI/MM? | SCN

thanks,

Srinu.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to OBYR  here check the special G/l account for vendor, check the this

K        advance   payment

go to details assign the G/L accounts, click the properties (F8)here activate the rel to credit limit,

vendor advance payment comes under credit limit , maintain the customer vendor relation settings , like assign the vendor to customer master ,

try this once