cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TST03 Reorganization - DTA3 object name ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm doing a Temse objects reorganization considering reducing TST03 size, here verythings ok, I'm following with SAP recommendations.

( SAP Note 48400).

My doubt is when I am browsing TST03, i can see a lot of objects with name DTA13*.

-

What kind objects should I refer when it has this name DTA13* ? Example DTA130330434056_0001

I tried to find it in TST07, but i can't.

Any information will be good.

Thanks a lot.

Edinaldo Jr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

What kind objects should I refer when it has this name DTA13* ? Example DTA130330434056_0001

The answer is there in this SAP note

48400 - Reorganization of TemSe and Spool

3. Objects from other applications, for example Human Resources (TemSe name: HR.......), Financial Accounting - data medium exchange (TemSe name: DTA...)

You can use transaction FDTA to manage the objects). For more information about DTA objects and how to manage them, refer to the section on data medium exchange in the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Accounting chapters in the online documentation (see also Note 15960).

D. Use transaction FDTA to delete DTA objects from Financials (a description on how to do this is available in the online documentation). Display the list and use the Delete pushbutton.    Here, you can also check for possible inconsistencies (table REGUT contains a reference to TemSe object).

Regards

RB

Answers (0)