cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Report to BI Inbox - Users list not complete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Users should be able to send the reports to the inboxes of other users.

When I Logon with Admin user, I am able to see all the list of users.

But when users are trying to send to BI Inbox from their ids, the list of users displayed is restricted(not all the users are shown in the list). They are able to send the documents only to the administrators.

Details:

I have given the following access to "Everyone"

Inboxes > Top Level Security > Everyone is granted. Collection: System; Type: Inbox; Right Name: Add objects to the Folder

Personal Folders > Top Level Security > Everyone is granted.Collection: General; Type: General; Right Name: Copy objects to another Folder

Applications > BI LaunchPad > User Security > Everyone is granted .Collection: Applications; Type: BI LaunchPad; Right Name: Organize

Collection: Applications; Type: BI LaunchPad; Right Name: Logon to BI LaunchPad. Collection: Applications; Type: BI LaunchPad; Right Name: Send to Business Objects Inbox

Applications> SAP StreamWork > User Security > Everyone is granted. Collection: General; Type: General; Right Name: View objects

Please let me know if I am missing anything here.

Thanks in advance.

Bhargava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are missing the needed authorizations on "Users & Groups".

Best regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Thanks for your reply.

I have given users -> Top level security ->view option as well..

Still I am not able to see all the list of available users.

Thanks in advance,

Bhargava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

You were right. I have explicitly granted view option under users -> top level security.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

have you selected "View" from access levels on in advanced right "View objects" . and if in advanced rights then in general or content or system ?

Thanks & regards

Priyal

Answers (0)