cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CULOEX doc type not appearing under CUSUS process template activity sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need a help from you in providing your valuable inputs on the issue mentioned in the subject.

Synopsis of the issue:Proforma invoices are not transferring to GTS causing not generating any customs declaration document.Checked & found that the document types maintained under document structure and checked control settings for communication where I found that under process template CUSUS,activity sequence doesn't assigned with customs document type CULOEX. Then while to assign the CULOEX customs document,I am not getting any match code or option in the drop down list of document type field under activity sequence.

Please advise to me on the settings I need make the document types to appear under activity sequence to select.

Request you to reply on the asap.

Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs.

Regards

Amar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

If you mean that the Document Type doesn't appear in the Search Help, then I know what you mean.  I have sometimes seen that in clients' systems.  Please take a look at SAP Notes 1689193 and 1824783, and see if they are useful.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

Process template CUSUS is standard. So, you shoudn't see this issue. Are you trying to create new Activity sequence?

As per my observation, document types under Activity sequence is determined based on the process type.

For ex. if the process CUSEX is activated for export. All activity sequences under this process will show all the document types that are activated for export.

And for import, it shows all the document types that are activated for Import.

If the Process is not activated/activated for both export/import- It shows all the document types activated for customs processing.

So, when you say you don't find any document types under activity sequence- I'll first go and check if there are any document types activated for customs processing.

Please check if doc. type CULOEX was removed from Customs processing.

Let's see if others have any other thoughts.

Regards

Dhilipan