Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do TDS deduction for multiple partners in REFX ( lease In )contracts

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The below requirement is is related to SAP-REFX, Lease in scenario. We are using  EWT functionality to deduct TDS automatically.

We have a scenario in some Rental contracts more than one business partner is there. ( Multiple business Partners).

So Need to split the Rent/ various charges  to multiple partners in given ratios, as well as TDS also.

I came to know that TDS deduction for multiple partners is not possible in REFX contracts, Is there any way to do so? Kindly advise if any alternate options on the same.

Best Regards,

N.S.Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Mr. Rao, you are right, TDS deduction does not work with contracts containing multiple partners (condition split scenario). What I would recommend is to create multiple contracts for the same rental object with single partner in each contract and distribute the amount (cost/ revenue) manually as conditions in each contract.

You can keep the object assignment as 'informational' for assigning a single rental object to multiple contracts.

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Hardik Sharma,

Thanks for  your reply.

Noted & we are doing this already, But i believe that  its not at all feasible solution for Mass usage / creation  of contracts.

Any how i am looking for other possible best ways on this issue to create the contract at one shot with multiple partners including TDS deduction.( By using the SAP STANDARD method FOR  Multiple partners ( condition split ) in posting parametres.

Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Rao

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

please open an incident for your requirement on the SAP Support Portal and we will check it.

Regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Rao,

SAP has issued the note 1952842 to resolve this issue. Please review this note and apply in your system.

With Regards,

Murty Mogalapalli