cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central SLD diag agent not showing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have newly installed two SAP solution manager 7.10 in our environment.

1) SAP Solution manager DEV Server =>

2) SAP Solution manager PRD Server =>[ EWA and CHarm,SM,BPM]

Solman PRD system connected to ERP systems[DEV[Client 100] for EWA, Charm,SM,BPM setup via Diag agent. . Solution PRD server detected the Host name of [Erp DEV, SOLman PRD and SOLMAN DEV] systems as Agents available in slected SLD in below step..

6.6 -> System preparation-> 6.6 Connect diagnostics agents to solution manager. No issues.

note:Later ERP QUA nd PRD will be added into SOLMAN PRD SERVER.

Our requirement is,

Now  We need to connect same above ERP DEV system with Different Clients[201,202,203] into Solution manager DEV server to perform CHaRM.

So we have decided to use Solman PRD SLD as centrl sld[because ERP DEV system diag agent already connected with Solman PRD  Server]

In Solman DEV system =>System preparation steps=> 6,1 Select SLD=> I have entered the PRD system central SLD host and login credentials. then "Agent" Colomn show 3.

But when I check in 6.6 -> System preparation-> 6.6 Connect diagnostics agents to solution manager => It shows only two agents [Solman PRD and Solman DEV hostname], but It doesnot detected ERP system host.

1)please let us know how to fix this issue.

2) In this case,  is it requried to perform 6.2 Setup LMDB, if yes which source URL should I use for 6.2 Set Up LMDB step.

Thanks

Thiru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you need to register your SMD agents with the active SLD or direct to DEV solman, then these agent visible on step 6.6

you can follow wiki Diagnostics Agents - SAP Solution Manager Setup - SCN Wiki

either or the way, you need to define LMDB setup about your sld settings

please follow Configuring the LMDB Initially - SAP Documentation

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thank you for your response.

=>>>You need to register your SMD agents with the active SLD or direct to DEV solman, then these agent visible on step 6.6

According to our requirements, I cannot connect Direct to DEV  Solman.

So we have registered the active Centerl Active SLD into SOLMAN DEV=> 6.1 Select SLD step and Agents column its shows 3.   but in step 6.6, its shows only two agents. ERP agents is not visible.

whereas in PRD system its shows all three agents.

====>>either or the way, you need to define LMDB setup about your sld settings

In Step 6.2 [Set up LMDB], I have added the Source URL of active SLD. and activated.

then LMDB_LDB_0000001 job created locally and its completed.

But still still ERP agent is not visible in step 6.6

Thanks

Thiru