cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract distribution incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! When I distributing contract from SRM to ERD, I have error in BBP_PD "Distributing incorrect". In RZ20 I have error "Different processing times defined for BLAORD and CONDA" "Application error in back-end system ERDCLNT700 (SAP SRM outline agreement 4400000137)".

In ERD I have no any errors in BD87, SMQ1/SMQ2, RZ20. I have no IDocs. And I dont have idea what to do.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some initial Questions from my side.

1. Which SRM version are you on?

2. What is your erp version defined in System Landscape system type?

Note : If its above erp_4.0 then Contract goes via webservices and SA via idoc , otherwise everything goes via idocs.

3. What are you transferring Contracts or Scheduling Agreements?

Note : If Central Contract - It gets transferred via webservices ( PI/Non PI) and if its SA then it gets transferred via IDOCS ( distribution model needs to be created in ECC)  all this for SRM 7.0 and ECC EHP4 onwards.

Regards,

Naveen

kasch-code
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check in ERP transaction WE20, that the partner declaration for your SRM System is active. This caused this error for me once.

Open "Partner Type LS" in the "Partner Profiles" tree and select the logical system of your SRM system. On the right side in tab "Classification" the partner status should be set to "A" (active).

Kind regards,

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check partner profile settings for message types BLAORD and CONDA in both systems.

Regards,

Sheetal Chawda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know what SRM don't contain BLAORD and COND_A? And that error not about partner profile. After contract release, FM from SRM to ERD send, I think, wrong info or not synchronized info, but I don't know where I did wrong settings.

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FM BBPV_CONTRACT_CREATE is called from srm to ECC, this creates the blaord and cond_a idocs. So check this in ECC.

You should be alright if you follow the configuration guide for contract management.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it happening for all contracts?

if it is one only, request buyer to create another contract and release it.

this error is inscrutable.

Thanks

Muthu