Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict the user to save drawing on local desktop from ECL viwer

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I can able to display 2D,3D images on  cv03N but the problem with viwer option like save or save to local were enabled. I need to restrict the user to save the drawing on his desktop. Let me know how to disable those option on viwer. Currently am using viwer7.0 with patch level 14 . plz refer below screen shot   

Checked on OAG1  viwer setting and guessing  those for archive link repositories. if anything wrong correct me .

Regards,

chandu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Any update on this.

regards,

chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

I think this can be achived by using same logic applied for "File Delete" option in DMS. You can apply the user exit by using BAPI "DOCUMENT_MAIN_02_CHANGE" use object DOKAR: Z** & field name:SAVE .

If user is in CV02N or CV03N transaction & just tries Right Click option, this Exit get activated & "Save to Local File" will be grey field.

If some user want to have/required this option then their SAP user ID's can be maintain in Z-table like ZDMS_FILE_SAVE_LOCAL from SM30 transaction.

I think this logic should work for your requirement. Plz let me know if you hv any doubts.

Thanks

Pravin Kumar